Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap26%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap4%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap7%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap0%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap7%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap19%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap22%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_lcap15%The best COD moment that's happened to you Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

The best COD moment that's happened to you

5 posters

Go down

The best COD moment that's happened to you Empty The best COD moment that's happened to you

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:13 am

I've had a lot of funny ones, but the best that's happened to me was: One time I was playing S&D and I was obsessed with ninja defuses at the time (still am, matter of fact) and I was able to get up behind the planter. He planted and i proceeded to defuse the bomb. While i was defusing, one of his teammates came up and stood right next to him (on top of me) and planted claymores on either side of me! LOLOLOL it was so good. Ninja defuse: Win
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

The best COD moment that's happened to you Empty Re: The best COD moment that's happened to you

Post by PoPLiCiouS Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 am

Me and Jay, 1v1, 50% health, Jay = G36C, Me = Some Shotty, Long range, who gets the kill? MEEE Smile But then Jay sniped me with a pistol Sad
PoPLiCiouS
PoPLiCiouS
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Thug

Back to top Go down

The best COD moment that's happened to you Empty Re: The best COD moment that's happened to you

Post by mrfujiv1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

A couple of nights ago i was on MW and picked the dragonuv sniper and i have to admit im not very good but there was this guy on the Crash map that decided to jump out of the window of that blue building and just as his feet hit the floor BANG!! HEADSHOT SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE WALL. I was soo impressed Very Happy
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bioshockraptor Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:35 am

I remember walking up to someone, who was on the opposite team, but I didn't know they were. They were wearing a guille suit, and I was on the SAS team, my brain wasn't working when I didn't see the Green Name above his head. I went right up to him, and he moved to the side because he was trying to snipe someone. He realised I was there, but didn't bother with me. So... I just knifed him. Razz
Bioshockraptor
Bioshockraptor
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Neutral

http://www.gamespot.com/users/bioshockraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny_plaid_ninjas Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 am

COD 1, i chucked a grenade at a guy on open ground, he legged it and ran into a minefield. hahahahaha.
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum