Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap26%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap4%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap7%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap0%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap7%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap19%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap22%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_lcap15%Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex?

2 posters

Go down

Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Empty Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex?

Post by Bioshockraptor Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 am

Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex?
I know I am.
Bioshockraptor
Bioshockraptor
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Neutral

http://www.gamespot.com/users/bioshockraptor

Back to top Go down

Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex? Empty Re: Are you getting COD: Modern Warfare Reflex?

Post by Mosin_Master Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 am

Nah, only got cod4 on the pc so i wont be picking it up, anyway ill be to busy playing Dragon Age Origins and Modern Warfare 2.
Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down