Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 26 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 am
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

26% 26% [ 7 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
7% 7% [ 2 ]
19% 19% [ 5 ]
22% 22% [ 6 ]
15% 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27


Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Go down

Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Mosin_Master on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am

A video by machinima.com which shows their top 10 killstreaks, doesnt show much gameplay but it shows..TACTICAL nuke gameplay.



3 kills Uav- Same old thing from Cod4 except now you can shoot em down!

4 kills care package- a grenade like object is thrown on the ground where killstreaks or ammo can be found from the box that drops from a helicopter, its entirely possible but unlikely to get a nuke!

4 kills Counter Uav- cancel outs the opposing forces uav

5 kills- Sentry gun - A sentry gun is called in and dropped by a helicopter, it can be moved destroyed or picked up. It is realtively weak and can be killed by gunfire relatively quickly.

5 kills Predator- You guys have all seen this is the trailer so i wont bother.

6 kills - Precision airstrike- allows you put down an airstrike and the direction the plane flies in.

7 kills Harrier strike - Like the airstrike but weaker, but after the harrier unloads the strike it stays in the strike area and fires its machine guns at enemies.

7 kills helicopter- same thing as in cod4

8 kills Emergency airdrop- Same thing as care package except it drops 4 random items, the plane that drops it also doesn't stop so the package drop area is more random and can kill teammates.

9 kills Pave Low- Same as the heli except heavier armoured and better equipped with weapons.

9 kills Stealth Bomber- Same thing as airstrike except the strike is announced to the other team and cannot be seen on their radars, also the strike goes out onto the whole map

11 kills AC-130- Self explanatory.

11 kills Chopper Gunner- Same thing as heli except user controlled.

15 kills streak EMP- When activated, the EMP will disable everything electronic on the map (Attachments on guns, UAV's, Sentry Turrets.)

25 kills Tactical Nuke -OH YEH baby, kills everyone on the map, the final humiliation of a 25 kill streak. Much harder on pc since theres only 9v9 now D=

_________________

avatar
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero
Posts : 89
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by animations3 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:11 am

Um... What's a TACTICAL nuke? I mean, if you just drop one and it kills everybody, why's it called tactical?

_________________
Irritated at LAG
avatar
animations3
Major General
Major General

Neutral
Posts : 121
Country : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by catseye626 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 am

becuz it might miss xD

And mosin_master dont go pulling that crap that it's "Much harder on pc since theres only 9v9 now D=" because we console gamers have the same limit (i think). You pc gamers are bloody arrogant and it really angers me to see that consoles have the potential to have much larger scale games as shown in Resistance 2 and the upcoming M.A.G yet some developers are still reducing the player limit and sucking the fun out of playing video games

_________________


avatar
catseye626
General
General

Hero
Posts : 171
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Mosin_Master on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 am

catseye626 wrote:becuz it might miss xD

And mosin_master dont go pulling that crap that it's "Much harder on pc since theres only 9v9 now D=" because we console gamers have the same limit (i think). You pc gamers are bloody arrogant and it really angers me to see that consoles have the potential to have much larger scale games as shown in Resistance 2 and the upcoming M.A.G yet some developers are still reducing the player limit and sucking the fun out of playing video games

Calm down man. im just saying its much harder to get massive killstreaks due to iw reducing the player cap.

_________________

avatar
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero
Posts : 89
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by catseye626 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am

Mosin_Master wrote:
catseye626 wrote:becuz it might miss xD

And mosin_master dont go pulling that crap that it's "Much harder on pc since theres only 9v9 now D=" because we console gamers have the same limit (i think). You pc gamers are bloody arrogant and it really angers me to see that consoles have the potential to have much larger scale games as shown in Resistance 2 and the upcoming M.A.G yet some developers are still reducing the player limit and sucking the fun out of playing video games

Calm down man. im just saying its much harder to get massive killstreaks due to iw reducing the player cap.

Yes but you dont have to write exclusively that PC gamers have it tough.

_________________


avatar
catseye626
General
General

Hero
Posts : 171
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 am

Um yeah because you see we PC gamers aren't used to having such tiny server limits. It's a bloddy outrage if you ask me. No control over anything. We can't even vote kick now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by catseye626 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 am

Well get used to it because this is the new age of gaming where consoles are taking over with games like M.A.G (256 players in one game) and Resistance 2 (60 players). Half of the games released these days dont even have multiplayer e.g FallOut3, Dragon Age:Origins

_________________


avatar
catseye626
General
General

Hero
Posts : 171
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 pm

COD 4 had 64 player servers. And if you're wondering why we complain so much take a look at this simple but logical quote. Vulgar but to the freaken point.



imahobbit4062:
Why are all Pcs gamers bitching about no dedicated servers in Mw2? Us console gamers have never had dedicated servers for a Call Of Duty game...ever. Now you are all boycotting it because you have to play it like us console gamers have to? Seriously?

Jandau:
Because there are many advantages to dedicated servers that offer better gameplay? A better question is (IMO): Why aren't console gamers demanding dedicated server support for their games?

Imagine you belong to a group of people that have to eat ****(warning swearing will be punished). And there's another group of people who get to eat cakes. Suddenly, "The Powers That Be" declare that the cake-eaters have to start eating ****(warning swearing will be punished) as well for no apparent reason, and the cake-eaters object to that. And then you say "They should accept it and just eat ****(warning swearing will be punished) like the rest of us!". Aren't you doing it backwards? Shouldn't you be demanding access to cake as well?

This isn't about PC elitism, this is about arbitrary limitations that lower the quality of the game for no apparent reason. The mere fact that a certain number of console gamers enjoys this development only shows their own petty nature...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by JayProBii on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm

They are not lowering the quality of the game, they are simply equaling it out.

_________________


avatar
JayProBii
General
General

Hero
Posts : 177
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/JayProBii/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Like the guy in the quote said, why aren't you demanding access to the cake (which is not a lie on PC). Very Happy At least before this. No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by JayProBii on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:41 pm

If your going to use that analogy, let's just say IW and console gamers are saving you from obesity! Very Happy

Not to mention, if I were to get MW2 for PC, I wouldn't care because CS:S still has the best modded servers in the world!

_________________


avatar
JayProBii
General
General

Hero
Posts : 177
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/JayProBii/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Mosin_Master on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:55 pm

catseye626 wrote:Well get used to it because this is the new age of gaming where consoles are taking over with games like M.A.G (256 players in one game) and Resistance 2 (60 players). Half of the games released these days dont even have multiplayer e.g FallOut3, Dragon Age:Origins

The games you mentioned are all role playing games, basically all role playing games unless co-op are single player only.

_________________

avatar
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero
Posts : 89
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by catseye626 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 am

Mosin_Master wrote:
catseye626 wrote:Well get used to it because this is the new age of gaming where consoles are taking over with games like M.A.G (256 players in one game) and Resistance 2 (60 players). Half of the games released these days dont even have multiplayer e.g FallOut3, Dragon Age:Origins

The games you mentioned are all role playing games, basically all role playing games unless co-op are single player only.

There are plenty of RPG's with online, they are called MMORPG e.g WoW. Im quite surprised Fallout3 didnt come with multiplayer though...

_________________


avatar
catseye626
General
General

Hero
Posts : 171
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Razor Devil on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 am

Mark of Chaos is also online, as well as that other game that I fail to remember that was supposed to be awesome and a WoW killer.

EDIT: It's called Aion
avatar
Razor Devil
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Infamous
Posts : 105
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/Razor-Devil

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by catseye626 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 am

Okay guys enough with the "wars" lets get back on topic

_________________


avatar
catseye626
General
General

Hero
Posts : 171
Country : Australia

View user profile http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiplayer killstreak vid + plus kill streak preview.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum