Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap26%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap4%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap7%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap0%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap7%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap19%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap22%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_lcap15%First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

First impressions of Modern Warfare 2

4 posters

Go down

First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Empty First impressions of Modern Warfare 2

Post by Razor Devil Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:42 am

Hey guys, just put your first feelings and thoughts about MW2 here.
I personally don't have the game but have played it so I'll go first with my very limited impression.

The new special operations mode is extremely fun with unique missions and objectives that are all fun but challenging, as well as the option to play cooperatively with another person. The only 2 campaign missions that I played were also quite fun and unique (No Russian and Cliffhanger). I have yet to play multiplayer :S but I'm pretty sure trying to beat the singleplayer and spec-ops on veteran would keep me occupied anyway.
Razor Devil
Razor Devil
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Infamous

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Razor-Devil

Back to top Go down

First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Empty Re: First impressions of Modern Warfare 2

Post by mrfujiv1 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

its much better than MW and online play is soo sweet Very Happy as sweet as it gets.
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

First impressions of Modern Warfare 2 Empty Re: First impressions of Modern Warfare 2

Post by Mosin_Master Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 am

mrfujiv1 wrote:its much better than MW and online play is soo sweet Very Happy as sweet as it gets.

Personally, I disagree, i believe Modern Warfare 2 is a step down from Call of Duty 4, the singleplayer is excellent but doesn't match up to the legacy put by Cod4, sure it has bigger setpieces but the impact of these just aren't as great compared to Call of Duty 4. Overall i'd say its an above average singleplayer for a game but it aint as great as Cod4's. Spec Ops is ok but not fantastic, hasn't really held my attention much. Multiplayer, despite being almost exactly the same isnt as good, despite adding all this new stuff the changes the made from the old game just let it down, i aint saying MW2 is a bad game it just aint as great as Cod4 and its already losing my attention. (NB. I didnt make any mention of dedicated servers!)
Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Post by purgertheevil Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey guys, my first impression on mw2 online at catseye626 house on his psn was really funny. You know how i made a theory that psn players suck, and i played demolation at terminal and i gotta say it happens the players ability coincide with my theory, one incident includes a guy was next to me and didnt notice when he entered the cockpit of the plane. I was next to him, and missed my knife somehow, but he missed also.
purgertheevil
purgertheevil
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Infamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down