Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap26%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap4%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap7%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap0%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap7%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap19%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap22%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_lcap15%Please Read: Forum Game Rules Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Please Read: Forum Game Rules

Go down

Please Read: Forum Game Rules Empty Please Read: Forum Game Rules

Post by catseye626 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 am

Recently we've had a bit of issues with the forum games and the rules so i'll just clarify them.
1. Do not double post for all games, allow at least 2 other people to post before you post again unless you find something needs to be done (found something offensive)
2. Obviously anything inappropriate or offensive is not allowed. Depending on the severity it is possible to be banned from this.
3. If i find you are only posting on forum games and seem to spend your life on it i will message you asking to engage on other parts of the forum whilst this isn't compulsory it is recommended for you own...enjoyment.

This isn't exactly a rule but right now no more forum games are allowed as of the 11th of November 2009 this of course will change in the future as the forum grows larger but so far we are full.

Thanks for your time!
--The Admins--
catseye626
catseye626
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down