Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap26%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap4%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap7%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap0%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap7%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap19%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap22%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_lcap15%Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Full online footage of a match, not a trailer

4 posters

Go down

Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Empty Full online footage of a match, not a trailer

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm guessing this is a beta or something because you keep hearing the russian soldiers saying the same thing over and over. This is a good preview of what's to come, even if the guy playing sucks. I also have not seen this map before. If you want to see more online gameplay for MW2, search "MW2 gameplay" on youtube, but after you get the results, change the "sort by" category to "newest" and there are a lot of videos with online footage. This one is one of the only full online matches i could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5DjjbdfuEM

What do you think?
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Empty Re: Full online footage of a match, not a trailer

Post by mrfujiv1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm

lol the riot shields look pretty good Smile Hope they include some really good maps
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

Full online footage of a match, not a trailer Empty Re: Full online footage of a match, not a trailer

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Yeah, these maps look really good but this is odd: i saw a vid on youtube of split-screen and the guy completed challenges and stuff... which is weird cuz challenges aren't in split-screen are they? hmmm, i wonder if it was because it was an early version? well, we'll just have to see
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosin_Master Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am

T0x1x wrote:Yeah, these maps look really good but this is odd: i saw a vid on youtube of split-screen and the guy completed challenges and stuff... which is weird cuz challenges aren't in split-screen are they? hmmm, i wonder if it was because it was an early version? well, we'll just have to see

I think theyre challanges for Spec Ops? I dont really know since i have pc.
Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Post by T0x1x Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I think theyre challanges for Spec Ops? I dont really know since i have pc.

Yeah you may be right on that, i found the vid again, here's the link if anyone wants to investigate further....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3HMIfkCttA
It starts around :35 when he gets the x ray vision challenge.... he gets more as the vid goes on
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingcow21 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 am

There are some vids of online gameplay on User Submitted Videos for MW2 on www.Gametrailers.com
flyingcow21
flyingcow21
Major General
Major General

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down