Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap26%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap4%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap7%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap0%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap7%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap19%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap22%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_lcap15%What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

What are some other favourite games you have in your collection?

+7
SimplyPro
mrfujiv1
cielo_wii
Razor Devil
catseye626
JayProBii
Mosin_Master
11 posters

Go down

What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Empty What are some other favourite games you have in your collection?

Post by Mosin_Master Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 am

Other than the obvious Call of Duty series what are some other games that you like?
Some games that i like are
Braid-Awesome platformer indie game which really surprised me with its depth in gameplay, storyline and other forms.
Counter Strike:Source-A fun multiplayer game which im pretty sure all of you know.
Crysis-A fun shooter with awesome graphics, nuff said.
Fallout 3-Amazing just too awesome, wide world for exploration, gorgeous world, just fun fun fun.

Just a few fun games, so back to the question, what are some of your favourite games?
Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Empty Re: What are some other favourite games you have in your collection?

Post by JayProBii Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:45 am

Battlefield: Bad Company and Grand Theft Auto IV are my favourites. I also play some Playstation exclusives such as Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, Little Big Planet and Killzone.
JayProBii
JayProBii
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/JayProBii/

Back to top Go down

What are some other favourite games you have in your collection? Empty Re: What are some other favourite games you have in your collection?

Post by catseye626 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:10 am

I own every single battlefield game-and i love them all!
I am a fan of RTS games like Company of Heroes and Star Wars Empire At War
catseye626
catseye626
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Devil Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

catseye626 wrote:I own every single battlefield game-and i love them all!
I am a fan of RTS games like the Dawn of War series. Star Wars Empire at War smells.

Fixed.

Personally, I'm a fan of the entire Dawn of War series as well as Dawn of War II. I'm also pretty interested in Crysis. I also love the Gran Turismo series and the Tekken series.

It's not an offense to change quotes especially if I italicize it on purpose to show that I've modified it. Please learn to Mod Wink . You could say that I don't appreciate your humour but it is not good moderating to edit for no good moderating reason. Razz

Last edited by Razor Devil on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Razor Devil
Razor Devil
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Infamous

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Razor-Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by cielo_wii Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 am

Counter Strike....love the latest version released...

Halo 3 is also one of my fave games.

But of course, I have a lot of it on my console. just have no time
to iterate them all. Cool

pale
cielo_wii
cielo_wii
Private
Private

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfujiv1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 pm

i have alot of PS3 games but my favourites are...
FIFA 10
MGS 4
FALLOUT 3
GRAND THEFT AUTO ( ps2 - ps3 games )
CALL OF DUTY ( PC-PS2-PS3 )

Last edited by mrfujiv1 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i spelt a few things wrong)
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyPro Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:03 am

I can't afford games... I think it's safe to say that my best game of PS3 is LBP. T_T

Lookies
V
SimplyPro
SimplyPro
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPLiCiouS Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 am

I <3 Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots (MGS4 Razz) & Assasins Creed! But most of all, I <3 GRAN TURISMO 4!!! (It's PS2, but i have 1st gen PS3)

I wish i had halo3 though..
PoPLiCiouS
PoPLiCiouS
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by SOP.N.E.R.D.111 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 am

LittleBig Planet for the win!
Along with DoW:Dark Crusade & DoW 2, but I'm not a freak unlike some people...
SOP.N.E.R.D.111
SOP.N.E.R.D.111
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny_plaid_ninjas Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 am

Call me a weirdo, but my favourite is hawx. I just seem to have a fascination for flightsims for some reason...
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 am

Gotta love Dirt 2 and any of the Gran Turismo series. I just love games where you slowly progress and earn better things.... but have racing, haha. it's like racing RPG's kind of.
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down