Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap26%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap4%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap7%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap0%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap7%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap19%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap22%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_lcap15%Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!?

2 posters

Go down

Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Empty Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!?

Post by T0x1x Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 am

I looked at it expecting to see 5 hours or so left, but it had Nov.10 crossed out with Nov. 12 instead!!! 2 days more? It also said "Steam's "special" release date." So i'm guessing this is just for downloadable PC copies? huh. Anyone know for sure?
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!? Empty Re: Whats up with the countdown timer?!?!?

Post by catseye626 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:31 am

Well this is because Modern Warfare 2 is released on Steam 2 days after which is quite strange, i would expect it to be released earlier actually.
catseye626
catseye626
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum