Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap26%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap4%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap7%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap0%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap7%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap19%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap22%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_lcap15%How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? )

2 posters

Go down

How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Empty How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? )

Post by mrfujiv1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Im 30 headshots away from a red tiger sniper Shocked

I have been playing it all yesterday and all today and my eyes really hurt lol.

Does anyone know if there will be gold guns??
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? ) Empty Re: How are you enjoying MW2? ( GOLD GUNS? )

Post by JayProBii Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 am

I don't think so.
JayProBii
JayProBii
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/JayProBii/

Back to top Go down