Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap26%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap4%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap7%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap0%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap7%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap19%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap22%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_lcap15%Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers.

+3
JayProBii
catseye626
Mosin_Master
7 posters

Go down

Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Empty Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers.

Post by Mosin_Master Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Thats right, you heard it from my mouth(well not technically) i just said call of duty is for sissies in a call of duty forum. Only joking, call of duty is awesome but a another hopefully awesome game that comes out is borderlands. Heres the vid that inspired me..LOL
Borderlands is for REAL Gamers

Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Empty Re: Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers.

Post by catseye626 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 am

wow...that vid just made me hate borderlands even more Very Happy
catseye626
catseye626
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers. Empty Re: Call of Duty/Halo is for sissies.Borderlands is for REAL Gamers.

Post by JayProBii Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 am

Gonna get it soon!

Last edited by JayProBii on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
JayProBii
JayProBii
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/JayProBii/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosin_Master Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:38 am

catseye626 wrote:wow...that vid just made me hate borderlands even more Very Happy

DAMN YOU JAMES! grr
Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Post by grumpy2232 Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 am

dang that is Funny Twisted Evil
grumpy2232
grumpy2232
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Borderlands is a great game, but I think i might have to shelve it for a month or so when MW2 comes out haha
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfujiv1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 pm

T0x1x wrote:Borderlands is a great game, but I think i might have to shelve it for a month or so when MW2 comes out haha
Thats the spirt Razz
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPLiCiouS Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 am

Video ended a few minutes ago. Still laughing.
PoPLiCiouS
PoPLiCiouS
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down