Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap26%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap4%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap7%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap0%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap7%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap19%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap22%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_lcap15%Forza Motorsport 3 Review Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Forza Motorsport 3 Review

4 posters

:: Gaming :: Game Reviews

Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 Review Empty Forza Motorsport 3 Review

Post by flyingcow21 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Forza Motorsport 3 - Released 23/10/09

-Story-
N/A

-Gameplay-
The gameplay of Forza is quite similar to other mainstream racing games such as Need for Speed or Gran Tourismo. The player can select what type of racing they want out of 3 choices which may include race by company or by car make. This gives the player freedom of which to play depending on the racing style or garage of the player. Good racing by the player is rewarded with XP which goes towards Driver Levels or Car levels.

Multiplayer in Forza 3 is very enjoyable with friends. A private match can be created and game modes such as Cat and Mouse, Tag and your classic racing modes such as drift, circuit or srpint are all available.

Forza 3 introduces a tuner and painter system to the series which allows people from all over the world to tune and design their cars and then show them off to the whole world.

-Graphics-
The graphics of Forza 3 are nothing short of spectacular. The detail of the cars is great eye candy. The tracks are all well designed and every minor detail can be seen. The physics system and game engine allow the game to run smoothly at 60 fps at HD quality.

-Sound-
Forza 3 brings you a soundtrack that although may not have all your favourite tunes but keeps with the pace of the game. The songs are in the background not too loud and suits the game well. I do have one complaint though, that is there is an announcer that reads everything on screen and can get annoying.

-Final Comments and Ratings-
Forza 3 overall is a well polished game and should be in the game collection of every 360 gamer.

9.0/10
flyingcow21
flyingcow21
Major General
Major General

Champion

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 Review Empty Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Review

Post by catseye626 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Nice! My second favourite driving series, after Gran Turismo of course! Though i am curious as to how you found the fps.
catseye626
catseye626
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingcow21 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm

I think i read about it somewhere online where the developers were talking about it. It may be during the Microsoft Conference at E3 where this was unveiled.
flyingcow21
flyingcow21
Major General
Major General

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by catseye626 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Alright thanks for getting back to me!
catseye626
catseye626
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/catseye626/

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingcow21 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:12 pm

No problem
flyingcow21
flyingcow21
Major General
Major General

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JayProBii Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Alright! Another review (also following my structure ;D)
JayProBii
JayProBii
General
General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/JayProBii/

Back to top Go down

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Nice Review! I really wish i had a 360 just for this game. I'm a huge fan of driving sims, and Gran Turismo Prologue got old quite a while ago, haha
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down