Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 145 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:30 pm
Member of the Week
The member of the week is animations3
Poll

What are your favourite multiplayer modes?

What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap26%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 26% [ 7 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap4%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap7%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap0%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap7%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap19%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap22%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_lcap15%What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen?

+3
Mosin_Master
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
SOP.N.E.R.D.111
7 posters

Go down

What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Empty What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen?

Post by SOP.N.E.R.D.111 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am

Try to make sure you've done or seen it. It would be helpful if you could
tell us how you did it
SOP.N.E.R.D.111
SOP.N.E.R.D.111
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Neutral

Back to top Go down

What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Empty Re: What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen?

Post by Tiny_plaid_ninjas Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:53 am

Your horrible grammar at the beginning fo (typo intended) this thread.
random of funniest glitch?
For shame...

Fixed the spelling error. How about you actually contribute to the post? I wouldnt mind if you added something related as well as pointing out the spelling error.- The Admins
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Neutral

Back to top Go down

What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen? Empty Re: What is the most random or funniest glitch you've done or seen?

Post by Mosin_Master Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 am

This is pretty common but in Fallout 3 i shot a guy and he started bending and he flew in the air and started flying round and spinning like a ghost, he eventually smashed into the ground where i teabagged him =D
Mosin_Master
Mosin_Master
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/iliuminator/

Back to top Go down

Post by PoPLiCiouS Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 am

I was playing Halo 3...then i got the Gravity Hammer, hit myself off the ledge, started falling....and falling...and some more falling...i don't think there was an end. I shouldn't have restarted the 360 Sad
PoPLiCiouS
PoPLiCiouS
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Thug

Back to top Go down

Post by animations3 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am

This is pretty common, but in Killzone 2, I shot a guy and he fell over onto a railing and started...um...humping it.
animations3
animations3
Major General
Major General

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by T0x1x Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Fallout 3 has so many wierd glitches. One time, I killed a super mutant inside of a door frame, and then shut the door on his corpse and it started freaking out! It was flopping around like crazy and making these huge bashing sounds... ah good stuff.
T0x1x
T0x1x
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfujiv1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm

you gotta love when you kill people online and there bodys get stuck hanging from walls having some sort of fits LOL
mrfujiv1
mrfujiv1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Hero

http://au.gamespot.com/users/Mr_Fujiv1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny_plaid_ninjas Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 am

San andreas, when you blow someone up, they can land on the fence FLAT as if they were on the floor. Looks hilarious. Someone remind me to post a screenshot.
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
Tiny_plaid_ninjas
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum